Skip to content
- Please take note that RECAV has a strict policy on No-Show. Therefore, if your paper is accepted, one of the authors MUST paid registration fee in full and PRESENT their paper at the conference.
- Papers with NO SHOW participants will not be published in the proceeding.
- If the authors is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute someone else from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the author is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund
- All requests to cancel must be received by us in writing and sent to the following address: email@example.com